SMS quote on life




SMS quote on life

Nice lines
Luck decides whom u meet in life,
Ur heart decides whom u want in life
but,
Time decides who gets to stay in ur life

If You Can't Fly,Run
If You Can't Run,Walk
If You Can't Walk,Craw
But Keep Moving Towards
You Goal That True Life

I Never Have What I Like
I Never Like What I Have
Still I Live
Hope That Someday
I'll Get What I Love
Or I'll Love What I Have
Thats Life

'The duck looks smooth & calm on top of water
but,
under that there is restless pedaling
Nothing is worth without struggle in real life
 



Roj roj Weight naap ke kya karna hain, ek
din sab ko marna hain, chaar din zindagi
ke, hassi khushi kaat le mere dost,agale
janam me fir   hi to start karna
hain

You can have anything you want
if you want it badly enough You can be anything you want to be
do anything you set out to accomplish if you
hold to that desire with singleness of purpose

In life LOVE is never planned
In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason
But when LOVE is real,It becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living

A beauTiful Dress Can Change the perSonality But,Beautiful Behavior can change the Life'A real experience of life,
when you give lot of importance to smmeone in your life
You lose your importanc in their life

Friends are like a page in the book of life
Every page with a different subject
But you are my index page that is why you are covering every subject of my life
Have a wonderful life





Articles Similaires :