Best Sorry SMS


 
 Best Sorry SMS- How to say Sorry with SMS


Sorry is a gud weapons for some people
Jaan bujh kar galtiaan karo,
N after that just say sorry
But actually people don’t
Know the deep meaning of sorry


Sorry is a gud weapons 4 sm ppl
Jaan bujh kr galtiaa karo, n after dat just say sorry
bt actually ppl don't know D deep meaning of sorry

The moment you cry
I feel sorry
I am not the reason but
still I am here but you cry
Believe me my happiness is not there
If for any reason you cry
Let me say sorry
Sorry I was not there when you cry
But Now I am here
Won’t let you any sadness to try
Won’t let you ever cry
I am SORRY




Sorry for still loving you
Sorry you don’t love me
Sorry for ever loving you
Sorry, I’m so sorry

Sorry is a gud weapon for some people
Jaan bujh kar galtiaa karo, and after that just say sorry
but actually people don't know the deep meaning of sorry


I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near.
I'm sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here
I'm sorry that cupid has made his hit
I'm sorry I love youI can’t help it



How can I begin to say I'm sorry
I didn't mean to upset you
I hope that you can forgive me
I'm sorry




I’m sorry to be smiling every time you’re near
I’m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here
I’m sorry that cupid has made his hit
I’m sorry I love you, I can’t help it


We smile at whom we like
We cry for whom we care
We laugh with whom we enjoy
We become angry with whom
we feel is our own
I AM SORRY

I Am So Sorry For What I Said To You.
You Have No Idea What I Have Been Through,
I Am Sorry For Yelling At The Top Of My Lungs.
I Am Sorry For Speaking In Tongues




Articles Similaires :