SMS Valentine's Day



SMS Valentine's Day 1 :
If i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star,so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me.Happy Valentine's Day I Love You a lot...
SMS Valentine's Day 2 :
These words are not enough to express you how much I Love u.
SMS Valentine's Day 3 :

You come in my life as an angel of the GOD and make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love. I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot soon so that we spend each and every moment together. You always support me, care me, love me.. I m always thankful to GOD who gave me such a true & loving heart person in my life... Happy Valentines Day!! My Love of Life...
SMS Valentine's Day 4 :
Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset.Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion.

SMS Valentine's Day 5 :
You are my rock through all the bad times, The most beautiful waterfall in all the good times, My Friend, My Love, My All.
SMS Valentine's Day 6 :
You are the most amazing part of waking up every morning, I love you, with every beat of my heart and every breath I take. Thank you for being in my life and my world.
SMS Valentine's Day 7 :
If i die 2nite i go with no regrets if its in ur arms den i kno i was blessed but if ur eyes r the last thing i see den i know the beauty heaven holds for me If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing? Happy Valentine's Day
SMS Valentine's Day 8 :
So these words are special and you know they're true when I say the words from me to you... I love you!
SMS Valentine's Day 9 :
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you! Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
SMS Valentine's Day 10 :
May God give you everything you wish for. Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.Happy Valentine's Day
SMS Valentine's Day 11 :
Kiss me softly and speak to me low; Trust me darling, the time is near, When we may live with never a fear me dear! Kiss me softly, and speak to me low.Happy Valentine's Day .Kiss


Articles Similaires :